Console Log is a nasty adware program. It not only hijacks your web browsers, but also it carries out many other harmful activities on your computer system. You will find that every time you browse the internet it always bombards you with tons of pop-up ads. At the same time your PC performance slows down dramatically, this is because this nasty Console Log takes up lots of network resources and memory space. What’s worse, Console Log can add third party malware extensions/add-ons to your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge without your approval. Lurking around in the background, it may stealthily collect your personal information and then use it for illegal purposes. If you don’t get rid of it from your machine in time, surely thing will get worse and worse. You will even encounter big financial loss or identity theft. Therefore, we strongly recommend you eliminate Console Log adware as soon as possible. You can refer to the step-by-step removal instructions set forth below.
How to Remove Console Log or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Console Log or malware.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Console Log or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Console Log or malware
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Console Log , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Step 3 – Use Combo Cleaner Antivirus to scan your Mac and clean up all malicious items.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Console Log or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: