cannot get rid of JS:MINER-C? This guide will help you delete JS:MINER-C completely and quickly
JS:MINER-C is deemed as a malicious Trojan infection that hides on infected PC deeply to cause severe damages. Classified as a harmful one, JS:MINER-C certainly comes bounded with dangerous components that strongly infect system files, data and documents and thoroughly cause improper traffic. Besides, there is the possibility that JS:MINER-C invites other computer malwares to further harm your system and mess up everything:
o It damages system utilities by adding or deleting key files and registries
o It facilitates cyber criminal by open backdoor for hackers
o It drops more computer infections without your permission
o It corrupts the security circumstance badly
o It steals your personal information and expose them to cyber criminal
If you do not want to sustain severe problems from JS:MINER-C, you need to get rid of it ASAP before it transfers more threats to your PC. Follow steps below to delete JS:MINER-C now:
JS:MINER-C Removal Tutorial for PC Users and Mac OS Users
|Note – Some Steps May Need You to Restart Web Browser or Computer, Please Press Ctrl + D keys to Bookmark This Page Before You Begin|
|First Method – Manually Remove JS:MINER-C (For Users with PC Expert Skills)|
|Second Method – Automatically Remove JS:MINER-C with Anti-Malware (Easy and Safe for All PC Users)|
Manual Removal will require advanced computer techniques, do not take the risk if you are not computer specialist. We recommend you to remove JS:MINER-C safely and quickly with professional anti-malware:
Step 1 – End JS:MINER-C process in Task Manager.
1. Press “Ctrl+ Shift + Esc” keys to call out Windows Task Manager
2. Click Processes > find JS:MINER-C process or suspicious processes and select End process.
Step 2 – Uninstall JS:MINER-C and suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Windows 10 User
Windows 10 : Click Start Menu >> Click All Apps >> Find out JS:MINER-C and other unwanted programs, then right-click on it and select Uninstall:
Windows 8 User
– Move the mouse to the lower-left corner of the screen and clicking the Start button;
– Type “control panel” in search box and then click Control Panel.
– Click Uninstall a program
– Select JS:MINER-C and unwanted programs >> click Uninstall
Windows 7 and XP User
Win 7 / Vista / XP
– Click Start button >> click Control Panel in Start Menu
– Click Uninstall a program to open Programs and Features
– Find JS:MINER-C and unwanted programs >> click Uninstall
Step 3 Remove JS:MINER-C and related extensions / add-on on web browser.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar >> click Tools >> click Extensions >> Click the trash can icon to remove JS:MINER-C and unwanted extensions
Open Internet Explorer >> click Tools button >> click Manage add-ons >> Remove or Disable the JS:MINER-C and related add-on
Click the menu button on firefox >> click Add-ons >> select the Extensions or Appearance panel >> remove JS:MINER-C and unwanted or unknown extensions
JS:MINER-C will help hijacker to change your homepage and default search on Edge browser, follow steps below to reverse the changes:
1. Set your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove hijacker virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages >> select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
2 . Set your default search engine to remove search redirect virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now select the search engine you like and click Set as default
Step 4 Remove JS:MINER-C related registry files in Registry.
To Avoid Damaging Your Registry and Entire System, We Highly Recommend You To:
– Press Win + R keys together to open Run window
– Type “regedit” and click OK
– Find out all related registry files of JS:MINER-C:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
If you are not a advanced PC users with rich experience and knowledge on handling PC virus, we highly recommend you to use the following professional Malware Scanner to get rid of JS:MINER-C with ease and without risk. You’ve got two options here, download either of them to fix your computer now:
Step 1 – Scan your computer with Powerful Malware Scanner and remove JS:MINER-C and other threats:
Download SpyHunter Anti-malware
– Now click Star New Scan and click Scan Computer Now to detect JS:MINER-C and related viruses.
– Once it completes the scan, click Fix Threats to remove JS:MINER-C and other viruses.
Download Wipersoft Anti-malware
Step 2 Run RegCurePro to Fix Registry Error and Security Bugs Caused by JS:MINER-C.
To prevent JS:MINER-C coming back after system restart, you need to recover your Registry to healthy status and fix all the security bugs / exploits caused by JS:MINER-C. But please note that Registry is one of the most complicated and import section to a system, we should always be carefully while having any operations in it. Therefore, if you are not a computer expert, it’s wise to use a reliable tool to help you fix the Registry and security bugs automatically. Our tech team has tested different Registry fixer and system optimizer, and ranked RegCurePro as the best tool which can help users fix all the system errors including Registry error, BSOD error and system crash. Download it to recover your PC to the best status with top performance.
– Click the button below to donwload RegCurePro System Optimizer:
Now double-click RegCureProSetup to install it and click “Click to Start Scan” to detect corrupted files and fix all errors caused by JS:MINER-C:
– Click “Fix All” to fix Registry and optimize system performance:
Step 1 – Disable or Remove nasty extensions installed by JS:MINER-C from Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the adware extension installed by JS:MINER-C and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove adware extension installed by JS:MINER-C
Step 2 – Install Professional JS:MINER-C Removal Tool – MacBooster Lite to detect and remove all infections connected with JS:MINER-C and speed up your Mac.
MacBooster Lite is one of the most powerful and popular anti-malware and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as Internet Security, System Cleanup, System Optimization and Disk Clean, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. Our lab has tested it and confirmed that MacBooster can help you get rid of JS:MINER-C and other threats completely and easily. Now install it and let it serves you now:
1. Click “Free Download” button here to download and install MacBooster quickly:
2. Once installed, select Uninstaller and then find the unwanted apps installed by JS:MINER-C, and click Complete Remove to uninstall:
3. On Virus & Malware Scan tab, click Virus Scan to detect malicious items generated by JS:MINER-C and then click FIX to remove the threats:
4. Also On Virus & Malware Scan tab, click FIX to turn on Firewall in System Risks tab:
5. Select System Junk tab, click Clean to detect and remove all junks and boost your system:
Why Thousands of Mac Users Recommend MacBooster:
MacBooster can assist you to solve all kind of issues with just one click. It clears out junk files to speed up your Mac, detects and removes various infections, identifies big or duplicated files that take up large portion of hard disk, and helps you uninstall unwanted apps that won’t easily go away. It is the ultimate tool you will need to keep your Mac machines running fast and safely.
Tips on Prevent Virus and Malware Such as JS:MINER-C
1. Always choose Custom Installation while installing freeware so that you can deselect unwanted options or cancel unauthorized change;If you want to keep your PC from all kinds viruses and malware active online, you need to always follow these rules while using your PC:
2. Always scan attachments in emails before you open it; never open any attachment or click links on emails which you do not know if it is safe;
3. Do not visit any porn website because most of porn websites embedded with malicious codes from cyber criminal;
4. Always scan torrent files and other files downloaded from third party website before you open them;
5. Never update any of your software from third party website; make sure the software update alert appearing on your screen is from official website;6. Do not click ads (e.g. “Ads by “, “Ads brought by “, “Ads powered by “, etc. ) which do not belong to the websites you visit