Basic Information of ResourcesSource App
ResourcesSource App is a type of adware that modifies computer default settings without asking for permission. It bombards the screen with annoying pop-ups. This malware mainly affects your browsing activities. ResourcesSource App has the ability to compromise Safari, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. You have to experience a hard time when dealing with this situation. ResourcesSource App keeps coming out with a new tab, taking you to various adverts page. This program is designed to gain revenue. It supports the third party. So your confidential information might be put at risk. ResourcesSource App adware is good at avoiding removal. It won’t leave even you have tried everything. Keeping this malware inside could arouse a series of problems.
- Computer is getting very slow
- Fake virus notifications are displayed on screen
- Your browsers get frozen frequently
- Those crazy pop-ups won’t stop
- Homepage is replaced by random advertising site
- Multiple taps come up automatically each time you start searching
- Your default search results have been changed by clickable ads
- ResourcesSource App might allow illegal access and violate your privacy
How to Remove ResourcesSource App or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with ResourcesSource App or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with ResourcesSource App or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with ResourcesSource App or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with ResourcesSource App , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove ResourcesSource App, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of ResourcesSource App or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: