WebSocket Server App Description
WebSocket Server App is deemed as adware often installed along with third party freeware. WebSocket Server App is a potentially unwanted program, which affects your browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. It displays plenty of pop-up ads on every opening site. This one has been utilized to support commercial websites. Earning revenue is the main purpose. So you won’t get a better price from WebSocket Server App.
WebSocket Server App is very intrusive. This malware will keep you from doing your regular online behaviors. Random redirection to advertising page occurs each time you want to access a certain domain. Besides, WebSocket Server App changes default start up programs, homepage and search provider. All the Internet results will lead you to suspicious sites which contain a bunch of adverts.
WebSocket Server App might expose you to cyber criminal. In order to invade your PC deeply, other type of threats could be dropped without your awareness. WebSocket Server App needs to be removed in time.
How to Remove WebSocket Server App or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with WebSocket Server App or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with WebSocket Server App or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with WebSocket Server App or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with WebSocket Server App , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove WebSocket Server App, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of WebSocket Server App or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: