Voice Five is categorized as an adware which comes into web browsers to cause a series of trouble to drag machine into poor performance. The presence of Voice Five would lead to the modification of DNS settings, which can drive browser into slow speed. Being an adware, Voice Five would definitely cause redirects and delivers bunches of pop-up ads to bother your daily searches.
Voice Five is such a crafty stuff that there are ways to be used by it to sneaks into computer without user’s consent. In common, spam email attachment, malicious link, game and update website are known to be packed by Voice Five frequently. Also, to install program without deselecting additional bundle would lead to the nuisance easily.
Affected by Voice Five, you are supposed to be redirected suspicious website and asked to download new version program into computer. Be aware that this can lead to the penetration of other malware, which will seriously damage system files. Leaving Voice Five on computer, it may even steal data from online activities and result in identity theft. Thus, to totally protect your computer, Voice Five should be removed as fast as possible.
How to Remove Voice Five or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Voice Five or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Voice Five or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Voice Five or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Voice Five , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove Voice Five, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Voice Five or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: