UtilityParse 1.0 Description
UtilityParse 1.0 is a nasty and stubborn adware program that displays pop up ads on your computer. Usually, it masquerades as a useful application, such as browser toolbar, media player, download-manager etc, thus, many people install it by mistake. Once inside the targeted computer, UtilityParse 1.0 malware not only hits Windows registry, but also it changes browser settings without user’s permission. As a consequence, large amounts of commercial ads will appear on computer screen when user browses the internet. Those ads by UtilityParse 1.0 are not safe at all. Clicking them may take users to some scam websites or lead to the compromised computer infected with other malware infections. If you have UtilityParse 1.0 on your computer, you must keep alert, dont let it hang around there too long, otherwise, the malware may even carry out other harmful activities. For examples, it secretly opens up system backdoors for cyber criminals. It spies on your internet, collects your personal information and then use it for marketing purposes etc. In that case, your entire computer and privacy will be at high risk. We strongly recommend you to get rid of UtilityParse 1.0 malware as soon as possible before things get worse. Please follow the step-by-step removal guide below.
UtilityParse 1.0 is Dangerous
1. UtilityParse 1.0 is boring and dangerous
2. It misleads users to download/buy unwanted programs, malware and unsafe products.
3. UtilityParse 1.0 causes redirect problems and may change your browser homepage
4. It can open up system backdoors for hackers
5. UtilityParse 1.0 may steal your computer privacy
How to Remove UtilityParse 1.0 or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with UtilityParse 1.0 or malware.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with UtilityParse 1.0 or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with UtilityParse 1.0 or malware
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with UtilityParse 1.0 , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Step 3 – Use Combo Cleaner Antivirus to scan your Mac and clean up all malicious items.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of UtilityParse 1.0 or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: