What is Go Web Search App ?
Go Web Search App is a nasty adware that collects your data silently to show relative ads on your browser constantly. Go Web Search App is usually installed on your IE, Chrome and Firefox as extension and add-on after you install some malicious software downloaded free. This vicious adware uses codes to read your data via browser History and cache, then it can collect your information like search query and the websites you visit, these information will be sent to its sponsors, then you will notice that lots annoying ads related your search query will keep showing on your screen.
Moreover, Go Web Search App will drop other viruses such as browse hijacker which takes over your homepage and redirects you advertising websites , and rogue antivirus which degrades your PC performance and scams you to buy its products. You’d better get rid of h Ads by Go Web Search App with immediately, before the worse things happen, please finish all removal steps below to delete all related files and codes of Go Web Search App.
How to Remove Go Web Search App or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Go Web Search App or malware.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Go Web Search App or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Go Web Search App or malware
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Go Web Search App , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Step 3 – Use Combo Cleaner Antivirus to scan your Mac and clean up all malicious items.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Go Web Search App or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: