What is Life Media Browser App?
Life Media Browser App is an ads-supported program that injects a variety of advertisements on browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. It can be categorized as adware. Created by the third party, Life Media Browser App will navigate your online activities and generate revenue aggressively. This malware is able to modify windows entries to make its job easier. You should notice that everything starts acting strangely. Commonly the browsers open with multiple taps; a bunch of pop-ups are displayed on every open page. Life Media Browser App is a potentially unwanted application. It will increase suspicious banners, links and adverts. You would keep being redirected to random advertising sites, which contain virus security warnings or update notifications. Don’t click those pop-ups loaded by Life Media Browser App. It comes bounded with affiliated websites. All the ads can be used as a hoax to earn quick money. To avoid more problems, you should delete Life Media Browser App ASAP.
How to Remove Life Media Browser App or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Life Media Browser App or malware.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Life Media Browser App or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Life Media Browser App or malware
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Life Media Browser App , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Step 3 – Use Combo Cleaner Antivirus to scan your Mac and clean up all malicious items.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Life Media Browser App or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: