Manager Pages App is a pesky adware program downloads into computer by packaging with many applications and links from social network. Mostly, it is installed by users who pay little attention on the installing process. Once installed, Manager Pages App will turn out to be a tough issue that users won’t be able to get it removed easily. Even though various ways have been tried, the adware will still pop up over and over again.
Being an ads-supported platform, Manager Pages App is expert in offering users with various advertisements that may link with insecure programs. If inadvertently clicking on malicious link, unknown threats could be downloaded into computer instantly. Seriously, the real purpose for Manager Pages App that is to record your visiting pages, search inquiries and favorite websites so that to pop up more and more related advertisements. It is attempting to generate website revenue by increasing visits. Despite of the endless ads which may redirect you to malicious websites, Manager Pages App is very likely to collect your personal information and expose to the bad guys. Evidently, as Manager Pages App is a risky adware to your computer that users should eliminate it soon without any delay.
How to Remove Manager Pages App or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Manager Pages App or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Manager Pages App or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Manager Pages App or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Manager Pages App , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove Manager Pages App, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Manager Pages App or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: