Plus Special App is known as a rogue extension adware that annoys users by making a series of troubles on the targeted computer. For computer users, especially the green hands, should be highly careful with those suspicious link, spam email attachment, bogus security message, update website and the bundle from free downloading program. Or you will be involved into the endless interference by Plus Special App.
Affected by Plus Special App, you are supposed to get bombarded with lots of advertisements and deceived into clicking insecure link. As a matter of fact, it is aiming at persuading you to download rogue program and earn money from your account. Although the original target for Plus Special App that is to promote website traffic, the negative influence it brings will be out of your expectation.
Being an ad-supported platform, the ads promoted by Plus Special App can be various, which can lead to poorly-built website and malignant program. Even more, Plus Special App may record your visiting website and expose confidential information to the third party websites. Considerably, as Plus Special App is somehow risky to your computer that users should remove it as quickly as possible.
How to Remove Plus Special App or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Plus Special App or malware.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Plus Special App or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Plus Special App or malware
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Plus Special App , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Step 3 – Use Combo Cleaner Antivirus to scan your Mac and clean up all malicious items.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Plus Special App or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: