Pro Search Tip Description
‘Pro Search Tip’ is a disgusting adware infection which is harmful to your computer system. Pro Search Tip adware can be distributed through spam links, pornographic websites, bad torrents and cost-free programs. Once it enters your machine, you will have great trouble.
Every time you browse the internet tons of ads by Pro Search Tip popups always appear on your screen out of nowhere. They consume lots of network and system resources, thus making your internet connection and the entire PC performance slow down dramatically. Besides, Pro Search Tip adware can install other malware extensions/add-ons onto your Chrome/Firefox/IE, Edge without your permission. It may secretly monitor your personal activities and help its authors collect your confidential information. If you don’t get rid of it as soon as possible, you will easily encounter financial loss or identity theft. Therefore, we suggest that you remove this insidious ‘Pro Search Tip’ infection immediately. You can refer to the step-by-step removal guide provided below.
Pro Search Tip Is Not Safe
1. Pro Search Tip gets installed on your computer automatically
2. Pro Search Tip hijacks your web browsers and displays tons of pop-up ads
3. Pro Search Tip installs other malware infections onto your system secretly
4. Pro Search Tip slows down your PC performance dramatically
5. Pro Search Tip spies on your browsing habits and steals your private data
How to Remove Pro Search Tip or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Pro Search Tip or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Pro Search Tip or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Pro Search Tip or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Pro Search Tip , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove Pro Search Tip, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Pro Search Tip or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: