R.srvtrck.com is classified as a vicious browser hijacker virus. Not only may it take control of your internet browsers, but also it may carry out many other harmful things on your computer system. You may find that the default homepage and new tab page of your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge are redirected to R.srvtrck.com. No matter how hard you try to set them back to the normal pages, R.srvtrck.com still comes back again and again. It is really super annoying and irritating.
Moreover, R.srvtrck.com virus generates numerous hidden files which takes up lots of system resources, thus your PC performance may become very slow and sluggish. You have to get rid of this virus from your machine as soon as possible, otherwise, it may even cause more serious problems, for example, it may bring in additional malware infections, it may secretly monitor your browsing habits and steal your personal information and so on. All in all, R.srvtrck.com is a high-risk computer virus. It may mess up everything stored on your hard drive and pose threat to your private data. You are highly recommended to remove R.srvtrck.com right away. Please refer to the step-by-step removal guide below.
How to Remove R.srvtrck.com or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with R.srvtrck.com or malware.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with R.srvtrck.com or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with R.srvtrck.com or malware
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with R.srvtrck.com , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Step 3 – Use Combo Cleaner Antivirus to scan your Mac and clean up all malicious items.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of R.srvtrck.com or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: