What is Search Library App ?
Search Library App is a type of adware which can invade your computer by unfair means. This application has been utilized to promote the third party. Being made to generate a variety of advertisements, Search Library App pop-up has been considered as an advertising platform.
It can affect browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. We don’t recommend leaving it in computer because adware like Search Library App puts your privacy in danger.
The arrival of this Search Library App will bring computer with additional add-on, extension and plug-in. When installed, it changes default files and registries. So you can see everything changes when using browser. A new tab comes out constantly with an unfamiliar website. Besides, Search Library App redirects your homepage to advertising websites. It keeps giving annoying pop-up ads and sponsored links which might be attractive to you. Why? It spies on your browsing activities and exploits your search queries by using cookies. You should remove Search Library App adware quickly.
Search Library App adware is a potentially unwanted application which enters into your computer without asking for permission. It increases web traffics in order to violate users’ money. This program usually attaches itself to free software which you download from hacked domains. And ads from Search Library App will put your computer into a poor condition, the pop-up windows are everywhere when using computer. To protect your system, Search Library App adware should be removed immediately to avoid further attacks.
How to Remove Search Library App or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Search Library App or malware.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Search Library App or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Search Library App or malware
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Search Library App , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Step 3 – Use Combo Cleaner Antivirus to scan your Mac and clean up all malicious items.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Search Library App or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: