looking for help on removing ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up hijacker? This guide can help you get rid of ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up scam alert quickly
What is ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up?
ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up is categorized as a browser hijacker that affects your online activities very much. This phishing website seems to be associated with Microsoft services. However, it is a trick. ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up virus disguises as Windows support center to do malicious things and bombard your browser with unstoppable virus warning pop-up windows. It is not surprised that your browsers are taken over, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
It is notorious and pushes users’computer into a poor condition. As a nasty and pesky malware, ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up virus modifies system default setting as long as it is installed. This is why it keeps coming out each time you log in windows. With browser provider changed, many unwanted applications are dropped to take up highly system resources. That’s why you find computer performs slowly and weirdly. Except for the annoyances listed, some damages that you may experience. ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up virus has the ability to mess up your computer by adding or deleting windows files. Besides, some internet crooks would take advantage of system loophole to introduces the other malware and spyware. Without a doubt that ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up has been a big threat to your computer. As you keep it, the confidential information could be exploited significantly. You should get it off as quickly as possible.
ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up Removal Tutorial for PC Users and Mac OS Users
|Note – Some Steps May Need You to Restart Web Browser or Computer, Please Press Ctrl + D keys to Bookmark This Page Before You Begin|
|First Method – Manually Remove ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up (For Users with PC Expert Skills)|
|Second Method – Automatically Remove ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up with Anti-Malware (Easy and Safe for All PC Users)|
Manual Removal will require advanced computer techniques, do not take the risk if you are not computer specialist. We recommend you to remove ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up safely and quickly with professional anti-malware:
Step 1 – End ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up process in Task Manager.
1. Press “Ctrl+ Shift + Esc” keys to call out Windows Task Manager
2. Click Processes > find ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up process or suspicious processes and select End process.
Step 2 – Uninstall ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and suspicious programs from Control Panel.
Windows 10 User
Windows 10 : Click Start Menu >> Click All Apps >> Find out ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and other unwanted programs, then right-click on it and select Uninstall:
Windows 8 User
– Move the mouse to the lower-left corner of the screen and clicking the Start button;
– Type “control panel” in search box and then click Control Panel.
– Click Uninstall a program
– Select ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and unwanted programs >> click Uninstall
Windows 7 and XP User
Win 7 / Vista / XP
– Click Start button >> click Control Panel in Start Menu
– Click Uninstall a program to open Programs and Features
– Find ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and unwanted programs >> click Uninstall
Step 3 Remove ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and related extensions / add-on on web browser.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar >> click Tools >> click Extensions >> Click the trash can icon to remove ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and unwanted extensions
Open Internet Explorer >> click Tools button >> click Manage add-ons >> Remove or Disable the ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and related add-on
Click the menu button on firefox >> click Add-ons >> select the Extensions or Appearance panel >> remove ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and unwanted or unknown extensions
ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up will help hijacker to change your homepage and default search on Edge browser, follow steps below to reverse the changes:
1. Set your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove hijacker virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages >> select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
2 . Set your default search engine to remove search redirect virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now select the search engine you like and click Set as default
Step 4 Remove ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up related registry files in Registry.
To Avoid Damaging Your Registry and Entire System, We Highly Recommend You To:
– Press Win + R keys together to open Run window
– Type “regedit” and click OK
– Find out all related registry files of ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ’0
If you are not a advanced PC users with rich experience and knowledge on handling PC virus, we highly recommend you to use the following professional Malware Scanner to get rid of ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up with ease and without risk. You’ve got two options here, download either of them to fix your computer now:
Step 1 – Scan your computer with Powerful Malware Scanner and remove ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and other threats:
Download SpyHunter Anti-malware
– Now click Star New Scan and click Scan Computer Now to detect ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and related viruses.
– Once it completes the scan, click Fix Threats to remove ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and other viruses.
Download Wipersoft Anti-malware
Step 2 Run RegCurePro to Fix Registry Error and Security Bugs Caused by ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up.
To prevent ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up coming back after system restart, you need to recover your Registry to healthy status and fix all the security bugs / exploits caused by ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up. But please note that Registry is one of the most complicated and import section to a system, we should always be carefully while having any operations in it. Therefore, if you are not a computer expert, it’s wise to use a reliable tool to help you fix the Registry and security bugs automatically. Our tech team has tested different Registry fixer and system optimizer, and ranked RegCurePro as the best tool which can help users fix all the system errors including Registry error, BSOD error and system crash. Download it to recover your PC to the best status with top performance.
– Click the button below to donwload RegCurePro System Optimizer:
Now double-click RegCureProSetup to install it and click “Click to Start Scan” to detect corrupted files and fix all errors caused by ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up:
– Click “Fix All” to fix Registry and optimize system performance:
Step 1 – Disable or Remove nasty extensions installed by ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up from Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the adware extension installed by ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove adware extension installed by ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up
Step 2 – Install Professional ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up Removal Tool – MacBooster Lite to detect and remove all infections connected with ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and speed up your Mac.
MacBooster Lite is one of the most powerful and popular anti-malware and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as Internet Security, System Cleanup, System Optimization and Disk Clean, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. Our lab has tested it and confirmed that MacBooster can help you get rid of ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and other threats completely and easily. Now install it and let it serves you now:
1. Click “Free Download” button here to download and install MacBooster quickly:
2. Once installed, select Uninstaller and then find the unwanted apps installed by ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up, and click Complete Remove to uninstall:
3. On Virus & Malware Scan tab, click Virus Scan to detect malicious items generated by ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up and then click FIX to remove the threats:
4. Also On Virus & Malware Scan tab, click FIX to turn on Firewall in System Risks tab:
5. Select System Junk tab, click Clean to detect and remove all junks and boost your system:
Why Thousands of Mac Users Recommend MacBooster:
MacBooster can assist you to solve all kind of issues with just one click. It clears out junk files to speed up your Mac, detects and removes various infections, identifies big or duplicated files that take up large portion of hard disk, and helps you uninstall unwanted apps that won’t easily go away. It is the ultimate tool you will need to keep your Mac machines running fast and safely.
Tips on Prevent Virus and Malware Such as ONCLICKREV.COM Pop-up
1. Always choose Custom Installation while installing freeware so that you can deselect unwanted options or cancel unauthorized change;If you want to keep your PC from all kinds viruses and malware active online, you need to always follow these rules while using your PC:
2. Always scan attachments in emails before you open it; never open any attachment or click links on emails which you do not know if it is safe;
3. Do not visit any porn website because most of porn websites embedded with malicious codes from cyber criminal;
4. Always scan torrent files and other files downloaded from third party website before you open them;
5. Never update any of your software from third party website; make sure the software update alert appearing on your screen is from official website;6. Do not click ads (e.g. “Ads by “, “Ads brought by “, “Ads powered by “, etc. ) which do not belong to the websites you visit