“Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup is an annoying redirect virus always comes along with free program downloads that it can be downloaded into computer stealthily. While users are installing programs, don’t forget to pay close attention on every steps for the prevention of any other malware. Except that, malicious links, pop-up ads and spam email attachments are also the common ways to be utilized by “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup to intrude into computer effectively. Users who are bothered by “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup will be constantly redirected to unknown website containing scam advertisement.
Moreover, by adding the specific extension, “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup can also modify browsing settings to show up bunches of advertisements that will not only give rise to potential risk but also eat up memory space to drag computer into sluggish performance. The last but not the least, “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup is indeed a tracking malware intends to collect sensitive information from the online activities such as user account, email address, bookmark and some other precious data. For the intention to keep computer in safe, it is suggested to get “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup removed quickly once upon the detection.
How to Remove “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of “Dear Safari User, You Are Today’s Lucky Visitor” Scam Popup or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: