What is “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up?
“Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up makes itself like a system warning about its scanning result. Most probably, it will warn you about virus infection, privacy leakage or malware attack happening on your PC. All these will raise your worry about your PC right now. In fact, “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up is a trap set by scammers and it is its old trick. And when you receive the issues from it frequently, your PC is ready to crash.
“Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up will show as a tech support, and suggest you to call their IT department for help. If it is clean, it will be good for you. But it is not. The problems reported are caused by “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up, how can it help you to uproot the issues? When you call it, it will use its obscure works to explain what it is so that you will be more confused and let it do whatever it wants.
Normally, “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up will not tackle your issues immediately, but it will cover it and seems like it disappeared. Then, when it controls your PC, it will alter the settings of your browsers or turn off your protection functions. Therefore, “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up can more easily raise issues in your PC. On the slip side, it will be directly bring in malware on your PC in order to get commission as well.
No matter how does “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up do to your PC, you will face the problems from your PC or of your money. It is dangerous. If you have already decided to remove it right now, it will be better if you could refer to the following instructions. And it will be really useful for users.
How to Remove “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of “Pornographic Virus Alert from Apple” Pop-up or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: