What is Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live?
Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live is a nasty computer threat which can be used by CYBER criminals to earn your money. . It is able to infect many common browsers, such as,google chrome, i mozilla firefox and safari. You could not ignore it and directly close it, since it could frozen your screen and stops everything.
Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live will warn you about virus isues, and then ask you to make payment for its help. It could always do it well because it causes this problems and it knows best about them. In this way, it solves the problems very soon. If it wants to get more profits, it should cause more problems. Therefore, your pc are easily crashed.
Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live resembles a system notice, so you should know how to distinguish it. Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live generally will appear regularly even though you have paid it several times, and then, your pc will operate with a slow speed, and your pc always stops working. If all these happened, you should suspect that it is a infection, but generally it is too late because it may have carried on lots of damages to crash your system.
Therefore, we recommend you to do a overall check-up first, and then get Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live removed immediately. Here are some directions, and please check them.
How to Remove Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Apple.com-optimizing-mac.live or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: