Idea Shared App is regarded as a highly stubborn and bothersome adware which will result in negative affection on infected computers. The very infamous payload for Idea Shared App that is to show up endless pop-up ads, attempting to promote website traffic and gain profit from sponsored websites. To click the links delivered by Idea Shared App, you will be redirected to insecure website and tricked to download malware into your PC unknowingly.
Being one of the computer user annoyed by Idea Shared App, you must be eager to know how it comes into computer slightly. For most of the cases, Idea Shared App is known to get inside computer by means of package. Among which, free downloading program is the most common carrier to be used by Idea Shared App. If not paying close attention on extra bundle, Idea Shared App would be brought into computer easily.
Affected by Idea Shared App, the memory space on computer will surely to be consumed, which will degrade down the running speed. Idea Shared App is so upsetting that it has the capability to interfere with the settings on web browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. With an attempt, Idea Shared App is intending to manage your online habit and collect sensitive information to the third part website. All in all, in order not to get computer into severe situation, users are strongly suggested to take Idea Shared App out from computer soon once upon the detection.
How to Remove Idea Shared App or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Idea Shared App or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Idea Shared App or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Idea Shared App or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Idea Shared App , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove Idea Shared App, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Idea Shared App or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: