What is My Coupon Smart Mac virus?
My Coupon Smart Mac virusis definitely regarded as a potentially unwanted program and also an adware. When you come across with tons of spam ads, it is a sign that your computer has been infected by My Coupon Smart Mac virus adware. Generally speaking, the My Coupon Smart Mac virus adware can be spread over many ways, the most common way is to be propagated through junk emails, pornographic websites and also free applications downloaded from dubious websites. On one hand, My Coupon Smart Mac virus disguises itself to be an useful software to cheat innocent users. On the other hand, My Coupon Smart Mac virus can invade into the computer together with other malware installation. All in all, My Coupon Smart Mac virus is very trick to infiltrate into your computer, and once infected, you need to remove it as soon as possible.
What’s more, My Coupon Smart Mac virus also does harmful in the backdoor. My Coupon Smart Mac virus can embed malware add-ons and extensions created by third party to your computer. It exploits the system and captures your online browser to get your private information such as credit card password or banking data by chance. Therefore, be aware of My Coupon Smart Mac virus adware, to remove it ASAP is to protect your computer.
How to Remove My Coupon Smart Mac virus or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with My Coupon Smart Mac virus or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with My Coupon Smart Mac virus or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with My Coupon Smart Mac virus or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with My Coupon Smart Mac virus , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove My Coupon Smart Mac virus, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of My Coupon Smart Mac virus or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: