search.searchplus.net is regarded as an irritating browser hijacker that redirects user’s serach engine. It can infect computer along with free downloading program, spam email attachment, malicious link, porn site and pop-up message.
As long as installed, search.searchplus.net will start changing the browser settings for the purpose of loading up automatically. Whenever you are opening a new tab, what you will be shown on start page is the search.searchplus.net which takes Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge into control firmly. To take search.searchplus.net off from web browsers, you may have tried many ways, but all failed.
Affected by search.searchplus.net , computer will not just run into slow speed, but also to be bombarded by a series of advertisements that may relevant to the pages you visited recently. In other words, search.searchplus.net has the capability to record your visiting page and online habit that private information may expose to bad guys. Undoubtedly, in order to get computer in well protection, search.searchplus.net should be removed as quickly as possible.
How to Remove search.searchplus.net or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with search.searchplus.net or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with search.searchplus.net or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with search.searchplus.net or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with search.searchplus.net , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove search.searchplus.net, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of search.searchplus.net or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: