Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc is a dangerous computer infection which hijacks your internet browsers. Generally speaking, Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc is distributed by means of spam links and cost-free programs. Once it infiltrates into your system, it immediately changes the default settings of your Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge and other web browser. At the same time, it adds some malcodes to your Windows registry without your permission. As a result, every time you access the internet Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc or other forms of pop up ads always appear on your screen out of nowhere, interfering with your work online. Besides, this Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc virus takes up lots of system resources, thus making your PC slow down dramatically. Worse still, it has the ability to keep track of your personal activities. This means that if you dont take actions to get rid of the treacherous Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc virus, it will probably steal your computer privacy, including web history, search queries, IP address, online banking details, email contacts, phone number and so on. It goes without saying that Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc is really a high-risk browser hijacker virus. We suggest that you take actions to delete it from your machine right away. See the step-by-step removal instructions set forth below.
How to Remove Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc or related threats from Mac OS?
Step 1 – Disable or Remove suspicious extension related with Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc or similar threats.
– Choose Safari > Preferences
– On the ‘Extensions’ tab, find out the extension related with adware or hijacker and click Uninstall or Disable
– Click the settings button (three horizontal bars) in the top-right corner and then select ‘Add-ons’.
– Click “Extensions” tab under Add-on Manager page to view the extensions.
– Find the suspicious add-on you want to disable and click its “Disable” button.
– If you want to delete an extension entirely, click “Remove.”
– Click the setting button “≡” at the top right of the browser window, choose “More Tools” and choose “Extensions“.
– Click the “trash can icon” button to remove extension related with Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc or similar threats
Step 2 – Uninstall suspicious App related with Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc or similar threats
– Open Finder at the Dock
– Select Applications and find out suspicious apps related with Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc , then right click on the app and click Move to Trash:
– Right click on Trash icon to select Empty Trash
Important Note – If the guide above does not help you remove Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc, or an unwanted extension, search engine and unwanted application, it might be caused by potential threats. We recommend downloading Combo Cleaner Antivirus to re-check your Mac and see if it will detect malicious programs or adware.
Combo Cleaner Antivirus is a powerful and popular anti-virus and optimization app designed for Mac OS. It is developed to help Mac users clean, speed up and optimizing Mac machines. With the greats features such as App Uninstaller, Privacy Scanner, Antivirus and Disk Cleaner, you can keep your Mac away from virus and malware attack and avoid online spam and phishing websites and protect your privacy and files well. We recommend running a in-depth scan on your Mac with Combo Cleaner:
1. Click Download button here to download and install Combo Cleaner quickly:
(The below link will open the app’s official website to download Combo Cleaner. Please come back to this page after you download it)Download Combo Cleaner Antivirus (Mac)
(Tips – If there is another anti-malware software running on your Mac, It may block this Combo Cleaner download. In that situation, Please Turn Off that anti-malware software first and come back here to click the Combo Cleaner Download Button again. )
2. Once Combo Cleaner is installed, run a scan and see if it will detect files of Com.apple.webkit.networking.xpc or potential threats for you.
3. You can try the app Uninstaller if it some uninstall unwanted and suspicious apps cannot be uninstalled manually:
4. And you can use Antivirus feature to scan your Mac and re-check if there is still any potential threats: